Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Li Meng (Joshua) at Camp






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What a miracle your story is. I saw you on The List today and thought I would see who is getting ready to go. It's been six months since we brought home our second and we're in prayer about where to go for our next. Thank you for sharing the story God is writing for your family and Joshua. Welcome to the AWAA family!

    Andrea in CO (formerly from Whidbey Island, WA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful boy. I just happened to look at the list today as we returned in February. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing story! I am constantly amazed at the red thread that seems to link up families. Go get that sweet boy and give him a momma!

    frteach

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious story! (and a precious little guy, and a precious family!!)
    I love to say it again, and again, to anyone who will listen; "adoption is indeed AMAZING".
    Blessings on your family ~
    (we attend HOFCC Mt. Hood - and went through AWAA as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your powerful story.

    Your family is beautiful, and your new son looks like he'll fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have really enjoyed reading your adoption story...and what an amazing story it is!! Can't wait to read about your Gotcha day even more!!!

    Congrats on getting your CA and travel dates today!

    Mdelu (RQ friend)

    ReplyDelete